SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, March 1, 2013

happy | mishawaka baby photographer


Friends, as of about one hour ago I am back in business.  Such a relief.  It appears that while our neighbors were getting hooked up with their new cable and internet service, the technicians disrupted our service on accident.  Good grief.  Four days later and I've gotten mostly caught up on all work (that I could do without internet) and a clean refrigerator.  So there's that. :)

And...there is this kid.  Cute as can be.  He was happy the minute his mom brought him down from his nap, until I walked out the door.  Which in turn, made me happy for the rest of the day.  Thanks so much for a fun session!  I'm already looking forward to your one year session!

Are you ready for Sunday?  At 5PM the fun begins.  Click HERE for more info on JHP's Summer 2013 Opening Day.  



Post a Comment