SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, February 25, 2013

Summer 2013, Opening Day | mishawaka photographer




Summer. Summer. Summertime.  I'm getting excited just thinking about SUMMER 2013.  I'm trying something different this time around.  JHP's Opening Day will take place this SUNDAY AFTERNOON.  Other than the time change, this opening will run much like those in the past.  Interested in grabbing a spot for a summer family session, you'll find what you need to know below.  One other thing to note:  I am moving my image deliver to digital downloads.  Rather than getting a disk in the mail, you will be sent a link where with a click of a button you can download your entire session onto your computer.  Easy peasy.  Image disks will be available for $50. 

OPENING DAY DETAILS:

  • I will begin scheduling limited May through August 2013 appointments via email on Sunday, March 3 @ 5PM.  
  • This opening will be OPEN TO EVERYONE.  Existing clients and those new to JHP!
  • At 5PM sharp on Sunday afternoon:  email me with your interest, weekday/weekend preference, month preference, who will be photographed, package choice, location thoughts, etc.  I will respond with possible dates and times and you will respond with your choice.  I will respond in the order I receive the emails but will confirm with those who reply first. 
  • Be sure to provide and email address that you have easy access to that afternoon/evening.
  • Current prices found under investment tab.  Please note that there is no price increase at this time but I am moving to digital downloads rather than a disk sent in the mail.  If you would still like to purchase a disk, they are available for an additional $50.
  • A $50 non-refundable deposit is due to confirm every appointment (excluding follow-up Baby Step appointments).  The deposit is due WITHIN 10 DAYS, after which I will open the date to others interested.
  • The next opening will take place in July for September through November 2013.
  • In the past, these openings have filled very fast.  Please follow all the steps to better your odds at securing a session.  And please feel free to email me with any questions you have before Sunday.


I am grateful every day for YOU!  It fills my heart right up, to work with you and your beautiful families every week.  It's a treat to help you document and capture your family memories.  You are a blessing to my family and myself.  So three cheers for YOU!

Post a Comment