SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, November 5, 2012

cinderelly | wakarusa children's photographer




Cinderelly, Cinderelly
Night and day it's Cinderelly
Make the fire, fix the breakfast
Wash the dishes, do the mopping


There was no dish washing or mopping at this session.  But there was a beautiful little girl and a smile that lights up the room.  We had so much fun at this dress-up session at the castle.  I loved every bit of it!  Little Cinderella did wonderfully.  A big thank you goes to her mom for thinking ahead and being prepared for a successful shoot.  Can't wait until your next session.  

**You guys had my inbox lighting up this morning!  It's not too late to grab a Jan-April session.  So let me know if you're interested.  You guys are the best and I'm so excited to see how my winter/spring schedule is shaping up.  

Post a Comment