SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, November 2, 2012

OPENING DAY | michiana family photographer


It's almost time for another Opening Day!!  This is the day that I open my calendar for January through April 2013 appointments.  I've found that this system, although not perfect, is the best way to keep my schedule from getting out of control.  And with a cute hubby and darling twins at home, I've got to make sure that I keep it under control.  Below you will find instructions on snagging one of the openings for yourself.  But before we get there, I'd love to tell you about a little giveaway I am doing this time around.

I would LOVE to give one lucky person a 24x20 CANVAS!!  So excited!  I have one and I instantly fell in love with it.  This drawing is for those of you who email me on Opening Day before 12PM (NOON) requesting a Jan-April 2013 session.  The canvas needs to be of a Jenny Hoke Photography image.  Follow the steps below and email between 9AM and NOON and you're entered.  I will take a picture of my canvas tomorrow to show you just how gorgeous it is.
 


OPENING DAY DETAILS:
  • I will begin scheduling limited January through April 2013 appointments via email on Monday, November 5 @ 9AM.
  • This opening will be OPEN TO EVERYONE. Existing clients and those new to JHP!
  • At 9AM sharp on Monday morning: email me with your interest, weekday/weekend preference, month preference, who will be photographed, package choice, location choice, etc. I will respond with possible dates and times and you'll respond with your choice. I will respond in the order I receive the emails but will confirm with those who reply first.
  • Be sure to provide an email address that you have easy access to all day.
  • Current prices found under the investment tab. Please note that there is no price increase at this time.
  • A $50 non-refundable deposit is due to confirm every appointment (excluding follow-up Baby Step appointments). The deposit is due within 10 days, after which I will open the date to others interested.
  • The next opening will take place in March for May through August 2013.
  • In the past, these openings have filled very fast. Please follow all of the steps to better your odds at securing a session. And please feel free to email me with any questions you have before Monday. 
Although it is November and it is a time we all turn our hearts towards thankfulness, I am truly thankful for this opportunity every day of the year.  It's a blessing straight from God and he deserves all of the credit.  I love getting to know you and your beautiful families...your precious, precious children.  I love helping you create lasting tokens of the memories of your life together.    And you know?  In return, you guys fill me right up.  It's truly a blessing to work with you.  I can't wait for your next session!

*Giving JHP as a gift? Pay the balance up front and you'll get a gift certificate and priority booking.
*Prices and fees subject to change at any time.  Your deposit locks in current prices.
*The images pictured here were all taken during January - April of this year.  Don't let the snow and cold Indiana temps scare you.  We can make beautiful images indoors or out.  It will be fun!
*There will be one winner.  
*The prize can be redeemed January - April 2013. 

Post a Comment