SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

ay-ay, cap'n | goshen baby photographer


Ay, ay, Cap'n.  My heart melted just as soon as I walked in the door.  This child has the most sweetest, genuine little face ever.  I could not get enough.  The entire session my heart was in a puddle.  This baby bear pilot is one of our beloved Baby Steppers and he's following in the footsteps of his handsome as ever big brother.  At just barely six months, he is sitting up like it is his job.   Way to go, Colton!  By the way, the cooler weather has forced us indoors some.  But I've gotta say that I'm kinda digging it.  Just look at those expressive, sparkly eyes.  Have you scheduled your winter/spring session yet?


p.s.  Just look at this awesome inquisitive look baby brother is giving me!  These two are going to make a great team.  I'm saving a couple brother pics for Christmas cards, but just had to share this one! ;)

Post a Comment