SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, February 28, 2014

the flip side | granger children's photographer


Won't you help me wish this darling Baby Step Alumni a happy 2nd birthday!  I'm positive her mom will agree; it seems like just the other day we were capturing her newborn photos in that same exact spot.  I know I sound like a broken record, but I think it comes with the profession.  It is just plain crazy how quickly time flies by.  The flip side of that is we get the amazing privilege to watch these little babies turn into incredible little people.  Beautiful people.  Beautiful people who shoot me these happy expressions (like the one above) and sweet, soulful expressions (like the one below).

Maria, I hope you have a super fun birthday party this evening!  I hear the giggles and belly laughs already.  

Don't forget, friends.  Summer 2014 Opening Day takes place on Monday morning (March 3)!!  Be there or be square.


Post a Comment