SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, November 30, 2012

you're welcome | granger baby photographer


You're welcome.  You're welcome for one more uberCUTE smiling face sending you into your weekend.  Momma showed up with her adorable gal and a couple adorable outfits.  We made plans to meet up at the studio space that I have access to, and just look at what we came away with.  DARLING.  She's 8 months old and almost too much.  But, wait...you can't ever have too much adorable baby.  Can you?  Thanks for another great session, friends!

I'd love to hold your next session here at this gorgeous spot.  There are some restrictions, but please contact me for more info.  A great option if your house just doesn't have enough light OR if you're looking to get indoors during the cold winter months.  I am in love with the light streaming in and the brick wall and hardwood floors.  There are still a few winter/spring openings and as always I offer gift certificates.  So don't forget to add JHP to your Wish List;)

Ok.  Now go have yourself a good weekend!  The Hokes are cranking the Christmas music and pulling the decorations down from the attic tonight.  I'm ready for some Christmas Cheer.

Post a Comment