SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, November 30, 2012

sailor boy | nappanee baby photographer


How about some CUTE with a capital "C" to start your weekend off right?!  I met with this darling young one earlier this week to celebrate-in-pictures his eight month old milestone.  He's a charmer, this one.   And a poser...I've got a couple shots, like the one above, where he's pulling out of the stops.   So sweet.  The dimples and those sweet dark eyes definitely aid in the charm department.  I loved my time spent with this one and his sweet family.  We're rounding third base and on his way to his first birthday but what fun we're having!  Thanks for another fun session, family!

2 comments :

  1. He is so adorable if i do say so myself, but i am his aunt. I love your photos keep up the great work. You are awsome at whatbyou do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, Tami! So adorable. Thanks so much:)

    ReplyDelete