SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

pure baby | mishawaka baby photographer

Isn't this just a precious child? I loved everything about this session.  It just screams PURE BABY to me.  One of my favorite types of Baby Step sessions.  Her perfectly soft baby skin.  Those eyes that sparkle and tell a story on their own.  The soft white and pink.  The white natural light that flooded in those windows.  Those baby rolls.  Oh my goodness.  We decided to wait just a bit to make sure this baby was sitting up and it WAS TOTALLY WORTH IT!  I know Momma is dying to see these sneaks so I'm not going to waste anymore time.  I'm off to click that "publish" button.  Thanks friends, I hope you love them!


1 comment :

  1. Oh beautiful baby! Jamie, you must be having the time of your life! Your little daughter is precious...

    ReplyDelete