SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

to the moon and back | mishawaka family photographer!

Meet my sweet friend, Alice, and her beautiful family. If you've met Alice you know that she doesn't do anything half way. She pours herself into everything she sets out to do. Including her family. She loves them fiercely...to the moon and back a million-zillion times. So I was thrilled when I got the chance to work with her and her beloved family. And I'm pretty thrilled with the sunlit snowy pictures that resulted! Thank you, Alice. It was a pleasure!

2 comments :

  1. Jenny Jenny Jenny!!! You somehow took the most sourpuss little face and captured all of the loveliness that I always see in her. Thank you so much. I will treasure these pictures Jenny.
    And it is a pleasure to call you my friend...
    Alice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank YOU, Alice. I hope you love 'em. :)

    ReplyDelete