SOCIAL MEDIA

Saturday, September 5, 2009

blue | wakarusa family and baby photographer

Say hello to these baby blues. We met up yesterday morning for his 6 month Baby Step. So glad that we caught this handsome smile early on. This young fella has a way of making me feel like I'm walking around with a spaghetti in my hair or something. He looks at me like I'm a bit on the crazy side...which may or may not be true?? I always love to spend time with these precious little ones. Check out the rest of his family! I love the coordinated look they came with. Thanks, guys. See you in 3 short months!

2 comments :

  1. LOL - No spaghetti in your hair :) He is a little stinker when it comes to the camera I think. The pics are cute, I love the one of him pouting too :) You did a great job - as always!

    -Brooke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Brooke! He's a beautiful baby boy. And I can't help but laugh at his adorable faces.

    Hope you're having a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete