SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, October 8, 2015

my heart is full | middlebury family photographer


Hi, there!  Just checking in.  We are in the midst of a beautiful fall season.  I'm loving, loving seeing all of your gorgeous smiling faces.  All cleaned up and looking your best for your photo session.  I love the chance to chat and get a quick update on how your families are doing.  Seeing how much your kids have grown since last year.  Or meeting those new little ones who been added to the family this year.  As I work through the editing and the posting and the blogging, I just want to remind you that my heart is full and I love you all.  I love my job, too.  As I've said before, when my words get few here just know that I'd rather get your sneaks posted quicker and not take more time to add my words.  

As a reminder my fall schedule is booked and I will begin scheduling January through April photo sessions on Monday, November 2.  You guys are the best!


Post a Comment