SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, October 20, 2014

you can see why | south bend family photographer


We are going to let these images speak for themselves.  Because.  Well, you can see why.  Oh my.

Also?  We've come to the point in time when my words may be few around here.  That can only mean one thing.  Busy season.

But before I go, just a quick announcement.  Opening Day for Spring 2015 when I open my calendar and begin accepting January through April 2015 will be Monday, November 3 @ 9AM.  Mark your calendars now!!  I'm already planning some snowy sessions with hats and scarves.  A cozy plaid blanket.

Thanks C family, for being so gorgeous and for trusting JHP with your family's photo memories.  You make my job easy. ;)

p.s.  Baby Step Alumni alert.  This one below.  Oh my heart.


Post a Comment