SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, July 21, 2014

so much beauty | south bend family photographer



Hi, friends!  Summer is just whizzing by, isn't it?!  It's been so good.  This stunning family beach session will go down as one of my favs this summer.  I love the colors they chose and how it contrasts with the colors of the beach.  I love watching these beautiful girls grow up.  And you all I know I have a soft spot for twins.

Thanks for being patient with emails and questions.  With my girls home from school this summer, I am trying to soak it up as much as possible.  And besides shooting, I am holding part time office/computer hours.

I hope you're having a super summer.  Even with the cooler weather, there is so much beauty around us.  I love that we can go from Indiana corn fields, to the cool alley ways of downtown South Bend and within an hour's drive find ourselves at the majestic Lake Michigan.  Stay tuned for some more sneak peeks coming this week!


Post a Comment