SOCIAL MEDIA

Saturday, July 5, 2014

Opening Day - Fall 2014

FALL 2014 OPENING DAY DETAILS:

  • I will begin scheduling limited September through November 2014 appointments via email on Monday,  July 7 @ 9AM.  
  • This opening will be OPEN TO EVERYONE.  Existing clients and those new to JHP!
  • At 9AM sharp on Monday morning :  email me with your interest, weekday/weekend preference, month preference, who will be photographed, location thoughts, etc.  I will respond with possible dates and times and you will respond with your choice.  I will respond in the order I receive the emails but will confirm with those who reply first. 
  • PLEASE NOTE:  I am offering one package this FallSummer. The $100 It's my Birthday package WILL NOT be offered during my extra busy months.  This does not affect your Baby Step sessions.
  • Be sure to provide and email address that you have easy access to that afternoon/evening.
  • Current prices found under investment tab.  Please note that there is no price increase at this time but I am moving to digital downloads rather than a disk sent in the mail.  If you would still like to purchase a disk, they are available for an additional $25.
  • A $50 non-refundable deposit is due to confirm every appointment (excluding follow-up Baby Step appointments).  The deposit is due WITHIN 10 DAYS, after which I will open the date to others interested.  
  • The next opening will take place in November for January through April 2015.
  • In the past, these openings have filled very fast.  Please follow all the steps to better your odds at securing a session.  And please feel free to email me with any questions you have before Monday.


In a world that is over-flowing with photographers, it means the world to me that you continue to trust me to capture your family's memories.  Truly.  I'm so grateful for you.

Post a Comment