SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

I will begin accepting January - April 2014 sessions on MONDAY, NOVEMBER 4.  If you are interested in grabbing a winter/spring session, you will find the information below. 

OPENING DAY DETAILS:
  •  I will begin schedule January through April 2014 session VIA EMAIL on Monday, November 4 @9AM.  No early emails.
  • At 9AM sharp on Monday morning, email me with your interest, weekday/weekend preference, month preference, who will be photographed, package choice, location thoughts, etc.  I will respond with possible dates and times and you should respond with your choice.  I will respond in the order I receive the emails but WILL CONFIRM WITH THOSE WHO RESPOND FIRST.  
  • Be sure to provide an email address that you have easy access to that morning. 
  • Current prices can be found under the investment tab.  Please note that I have moved to digital download for image delivery.
  • A $50 NON-REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT IS DUE WITHIN 10 DAYS TO CONFIRM EVERY APPOINTMENT (excluding follow-up Baby Step appointments), after which I will open the date to others interested. 
  • The next Opening will take place in March for May - August 2014.  
  • In the past these openings have filled super fast.  Please follow the steps above to better your odds at securing a session.  Feel free to email me before Monday with questions.  


I love these Openings.  It's so fun to watch my schedule take shape.  I look forward to working with you, Michiana's most fabulous families.  As always, thank you for helping make JHP a success.  You guys are THE BEST!!



Post a Comment