SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

penelope | south bend baby photographer


Isn't she precious?!!

Penelope is the sweetest thing.  For various reasons, we were not able to meet until she was one month old.  On the dot.  So here is Penelope at one month old.  I think one month looks good on her.  Don't you?!  :)  I'm quite certain that every month is going to look good on her.  Adorable.  She is the newest member of our Baby Step crew and I am so excited to watch her grow this year.


I think I squealed when I saw this stunning sight to my left.  Gorgeous bedding.  The perfect wall color.  THE ORGANIC BLOOM June frame in Parchment (20x30).  Matilda Jane Serendipity line.  And JHP!!  So many of my favorite things all together.  I LOVE everything about it.  Between precious Penelope and this gorgeous sight, I was smitten.  It was a good day. ;)


Post a Comment