SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, February 21, 2013

summer 2013 | michiana photographer



Opening Day is right around the corner! I will open my Summer 2013 schedule (May - August) on SUNDAY, March 3. Trying something a little different this time around. Mark your calendars for Sunday evening, March 3, 2013!! Stay tuned for more details. 

Looking at this green and sunny picture from last summer, I can almost smell the warm summer breeze.  Can you?  

For those of you who are new to JHP.  I hold three Openings per year.  March, July, and November.

In early March, I schedule for summer (May-August).
In early July, I schedule for fall (September-November).
In early November, I schedule for winter (January-April). 

*If you are enrolled in Baby Steps, I suggest you contact me to schedule your next session just before the next Opening.



Post a Comment