SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

one blessing after another | goshen baby photographer


One blessing after another. John 1:16.  

This verse has held special meaning to me since my twins were born.  I think it definitely fits here, too.  My goodness these kids are beautiful.  All three boys and their new little bundle of pink.  This is the 3rd baby in the family to go through our Baby Steps.  How lucky are we to watch them grow like this?! Sweet baby Sage is the perfect addition to this crew.  She is 100% precious.  I cannot get enough of these guys.  The dashing good looks from the boys.  This perfect chubby bundle of sleepiness from Baby Sage.  All of it.  Thank you so much, friends, for allowing me and my lens to be a part of your lives.  

p.s.  Happy 2nd Birthday, Oliver!!



Post a Comment