SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, November 16, 2012

in love | mishawaka photographers


I'm in love.  With these girls.  With their daddy.  With these images.  And with their new Matilda Jane.  I had to pay up for this photo session.  It was $2 very well spent, though.  I'll share some more from this session soon.  These are getting printed...BIG! :)

I'm nearing the end of my 2012 as I take some time with my family from Thanksgiving through the end of the year.  I will continue to be checking email so let me know if you have any questions.  I always offer JHP Gift Certificates with Priority Booking, too.  Sounds like the perfect gift to find under the tree! ;)  Happy Weekend, friends!

2 comments :

  1. they are so beautiful, those girls of yours. happy christmas, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same to you! Thanks for stopping by with your sweet words. Merry Christmas to you and yours.

    p.s. Thanks for the etsy message, too. I'm etsy challenged and had trouble getting back on to respond. ;)

    ReplyDelete