SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

this is my family | michiana family photographer





Friends, this is my family!  My Aunt Marlene is my dad's youngest sister and this is her beautiful family.  We had a very small window where everyone was available for this photo session.  Turns out that window did not coincide with a sunny day window.  We made the best of it and with their wonderfully coordinated navy and tan it was a success!  Their farm just happens to be one of my girls' favorite Michigan destinations.  It's overflowing with country fun.  Kittens, veggies and fruits galore in the garden and orchard, cows, chickens, and a faithful farm dog Josie Jane. 

Disclaimer:  If you're looking for a similar extended family session, I am probably not your girl.  Unless your family (wink).  There are always exceptions but for now I find my sweet spot generally lies within the kids and individual family sessions. 

Post a Comment