SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

willa | saint mary's family photographer




Doesn't Willa look absolutely darling in her Matilda Jane?! This cute vintage picnic session was a lloooonnnngg time in coming.  We had to reschedule for every reason you can imagine, multiple times.  But I am just so excited to welcome this cute family to our JHP family.  I loved the details of this one. 

Thinking you might like to use some cute props at your next session?  I would LOVE that and would be happy to collaborate with you.  I love to use props that are meaningful to you.  These quilts came from Willa's great grandma.  I think the vintage picnic basket came from a friend.  I usually count on you to gather the props.  I would need a warehouse to house all of the stuff if I collected too much.  I wouldn't want to use the same props in every session anyways.  So that's where you come in! :) 

Thanks for an over the top adorable session, Willa & Co!  I can't wait until next time!!

Post a Comment