SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

candles | mishawaka children's photographer


This session felt like it was a long time coming.  Even if it really wasn't that long.  This sweetheart's aunt contacted me last Christmas after she had found my website.  She wanted to purchase a gift certificate for her niece as a Christmas gift.  What a perfect gift!! Wink.Wink.

It was such a pleasure to meet this fun family.  We got to know each other while we walked around campus.  That's one of my favorite parts of my job.  Just getting to know these fantastic families.  I realize time and time again what a small world we live in.  So many interesting connections.  And so many adorable little people!

P.S.  We started our session at the Grotto, where we got some beautiful images with the candles in the background.  A little birdie told me that those images would be some of the favs from the session. I adore that little inquisitive look on her face in that image below.  
 

Post a Comment