SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, July 23, 2012

b | new buffalo baby photographer

Baby Briar Biscuit at the Beach.  Lots of B's.  She looked just darling in her pure white dress at the beach.  It's been such a fun year watching this little gal grow.  I secretly love watching the parents grow, too.  This one has been especially neat since I've known Jamie for awhile.  It does my heart so good to see the amazing mother she has become.  She is so in love with her little family.  And she's incredibly in tune and attentive to her darlin'.  So incredibly sweet to witness.  Talking about sweet, I can't leave out daddy.  He's got a confident, calm to him that is just what his girls need.  And now I better push "publish" before I start to get too sentimental.  Happy 1st Birthday Miss Briar! 



Post a Comment