SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday, June 10, 2012

summer schedule | michiana senior photographer


Just back from an AHHmazing vacation with the fam.  You better believe I've got some fun pics to share with you from Seabrook Island, SC.  But in the meantime, I'm putting together my sweet cousin's Senior picture print order and wanted to share a couple of her favs.  Let me know if you're interested in Professional quality prints.  They are probably more affordable than you think and they look SO much better.

**Now scheduling Thumb of MI sessions for the first week in July.  Message me for more info.

**Interested in those ever popular fall photo sessions??  I'm opening my Sept-Nov 2012 calendar on Monday, JULY 9.  Stay tuned for more info.

**I'm working on returning emails that came in last week.  Please feel free to resend if you don't hear from me early this week.

Thanks, friends:)  I'm excited to get this summer scheduled started!!



Post a Comment