SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

opening day - fall 2012

I know we are thick in the middle of the lazy days of summer but it's almost time for Opening Day for JHP's September - November 2012 calendar.  MONDAY, JULY 9, 2012 is the BIG Day and here's what you need to know.
  • I will begin scheduling limited September - November 2012 appointments via email on Monday, July 9 @ 9AM.
  • This opening will be OPEN TO EVERYONE. Existing clients and those new to JHP!
  • At 9AM sharp on Monday morning: email me with your interest, weekday/weekend preference, month preference, who will be photographed, package choice, location choice, etc. I will respond with possible dates and times and you'll respond with your choice. I will respond in the order I receive the emails but will confirm with those who reply first.
  • Be sure to provide an email address that you have easy access to all day.
  • Current prices found under the investment tab. Please note that prices remain the same.
  • A $50 non-refundable deposit is due to confirm every appointment (excluding follow-up Baby Step appointments). The deposit is due within 10 days, after which I will open the date to others interested.
  • The next opening will take place in November for January - April 2013.
  • In the past, these openings have filled very fast. Please follow all of the steps to better your odds. And please feel free to email me with any questions you have before Monday. 

I count it such a privilege to help you preserve your precious memories.  Time passes so, so quickly and it is so important to capture your "now."  Thank you for everything!  I really have the best of Michiana as clients!

p.s. Giving JHP as a gift? Pay the balance up front and you'll get a gift certificate and priority booking.






Post a Comment