SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, March 1, 2012

summer opening day | michiana family photographer


 I am SO excited!  I'm dreaming of long, hot, sunshiney days and spending time with Michiana's Most Fantastic families! Summer Opening will be held on Monday, March 5, 2012.  Here are the details:

  • I will begin scheduling May - August 2012 appointments via email on Monday, March 5th @ 9AM sharp.
  • This Opening is OPEN TO EVERYONE! Existing clients and those new to JHP.
  • At 9AM on Monday morning email me with your interest, weekday/weekend preference, month preference, who will be photographed, package choice, location ideas, etc.  I will respond with possible dates and times and you should respond with your choice.  I will respond in the order I receive the emails but will confirm with those who reply first.  
  • Be sure to provide an email address that you will have easy access to all day.
  • Current prices found under the investment tab Notice while there is not an increase in rates, there is a small change in the mileage compensation.  There will now be a small travel fee for locations further than 20 miles away (one way) from my home in Mishawaka. Changed from 25 to 20. 
  • A $50 non-refundable deposit is due to confirm every appointment (excluding follow-up Baby Step appointments).  The deposit is due within 10 days, after which I will open the date to others interested.
  • The next Opening will take place in early July for August through November 2012.
  • In the past these appointments have filled very quickly.  Please follow each step listed to better your odds at receiving an appointment.  Please feel free to contact me with any questions you have before Monday.  

Thank you for sharing your lives with me and my lens.  I count it such a privilege to get a peek at your lives from the inside.  Thank you for the friendship and support that you have shown me through this journey officially started back in September 2008.  It's been an amazing ride and I cannot wait for Summer 2012!

**The only real change is noted in pink text above.

Post a Comment