SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

ollie & brady | goshen baby and childrens photographer


Seriously, friends, its been a great morning.  I've sat at my computer with these sweet faces looking back at me!  It has been such a fun ride to watch this family grow in number and grow up.  I just love these boys.  So cute and sweet.  We met at the end of last week to celebrate in pictures Oliver's 1st Birthday and Brady's 2nd Birthday!  Momma always go above and beyond with the boys' outfits.  And with cuties like these, you know the pictures are going to be great.  Thanks, friends, for a super session!!

p.s.  It's true, Cutie Ollie is graduating from Baby Steps.  sniff.sniff.  I just can't bear it.  :) 


4 comments :

  1. What adorable boys...Love there outfits! I just love looking at your work. You do a amazing job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stoppping by, Jess! That's so nice of you to say! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That picture with the jeans and the tie....the look you captured on his face is just great! Adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much, Sharon! He's a cutie!

    ReplyDelete