SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, January 26, 2012

graham daniel | south bend baby photographer



Graham Daniel is a rockstar.  Plain and simple.  He was just settling in for a bottle and a nap when I arrived, and he changed gears and put his happy.face.on.  Way to go Grahamers!  Let me give you a little idea of what went down last Saturday.  Like I said, he was getting sleepy but Mom and Dad knew just the right tricks to get their little boy smiling.  We were upstairs.  We were downstairs.  On the couch.  Outfit changes.  On his tummy and his back.  You name it.  Then...THEN while we were changing set-ups, Mom sits Graham up.  What?  Yes, she sits Graham Daniel FOUR MONTHS OLD up.  I was shocked and mighty impressed.  I didn't even think to ask if he was sitting up. That will teach me. 

Thanks for a super session, guys!  I can't wait until 8 months!


1 comment :