SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

elliott - elkhart baby photographer


Hello! Hello!  I am so excited to be back to the grind, friends.  I'm ready for a great 2012.  With so many fun and fabulous faces lined up for 2012, I just know it's going to be super!  Baby Elliott has the distinction of being JHP's first 2012 session and he was a ROCKSTAR.  Seriously cute and seriously happy-go-lucky.  Thanks for going easy on me, buddy.  You are just adorable with those big, blueBLUE eyes, and those rubber band wrists.  What a treat to watch you grow!



CALENDAR UPDATE:  My calendar is currently booked through the end of April, with the exception of current Baby Steppers who need to confirm their upcoming appointments.  I will open my summer calendar (May - August 2012) in early March.  As always, those details will be announced (and shouted from the roof-tops) here and on my Facebook Fan Page.  Why don't you go ahead and click the LIKE button while you're there.  That's the only way to ensure you'll receive JHP updates on your Newsfeed. That's also the place that I post last-minute openings that may pop up. Finally, if you are a current Baby Stepper who needs to schedule for Jan-April 2012, please contact me asap.  Thanks so much and here's to a great year!

Post a Comment