SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, December 22, 2011

m e r r y c h r i s t m a s | mishawaka family photographer


Me r r y  C h r i s t m a s  from our family to yours! 



We are grateful for the blessings that were brought in 2011.  What a privilege to work with such amazing families.  I'm excited for what 2012 holds, lots of beautiful faces are already lined up!

I am really enjoying my down time with my family.  I've had just enough time to nurse my girls back to health after being sick with the stomach flu and strep. I even found time to get sick myself.  Truly, though, this time with my family has been wonderful.  Christmas pageants and concerts, baking cookies, visiting Santa, picking out the perfect gifts.  Now we're ready to celebrate Jesus' birth and share family time with our loved ones.  I pray that you have a special time celebrating Christmas with those you love.  God Bless.

*Thanks to my sister, Hilary, for tagging along and helping us get some family pictures.

Post a Comment