SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, December 5, 2011

angela - mishawaka photographer

Way back at the end of October, I took that trip up to Michigan. Remember? Well, this session with my cousin Angela started in the dug-out. This was especially fun for me, since I ran these same bases and wore this same jersey. Well, not the exact same but you understand. :) Angela is such a beautiful gal, inside and out. And that made these sessions easy peasy for me. Angela is the last grandchild in my family. I fall somewhere in the middle so I easily remember her as a rollypolly baby. Can't believe she'll be graduating in the Spring. My fingers are crossed that she'll end up at college down here. Maybe I can talk her in to some babysitting for Reagan and Reilly?? :)

In other news, my camera is on it's way to the Canon Factory to get some maintenance work done so it will be ready to go come the first of the year. I'm feeling a little lost without her. ;) All of my current session disks have been delivered or are on their way. So I'm ready to settle in and enjoy everything this beautiful Christmas season has to offer. I wish the same for you and your family.

Post a Comment