SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

opening day | michiana photographer

The BIG DAY is almost here!! Opening Day for JHP's January - April 2012 calendar will be held on Monday, November 7th, 2012. Here's what you need to know.
  • I will begin scheduling limited January - April 2012 appointments via email on Monday, November 7 @ 9AM.
  • This opening will be OPEN TO EVERYONE. Existing clients and those new to JHP!
  • At 9AM sharp on Monday morning: email me with your interest, weekday/weekend preference, month preference, who will be photographed, package choice, location choice, etc. I will respond with possible dates and times and you'll respond with your choice. I will respond in the order I receive the emails but will confirm with those who reply first.
  • Be sure to provide an email address that you have easy access to all day.
  • Current prices found under the investment tab. Please note that there is no price increase at this opening.
  • A $50 non-refundable deposit is due to confirm every appointment (excluding follow-up Baby Step appointments). The deposit is due within 10 days, after which I will open the date to others interested.
  • The next opening will take place in March for May - August 2012.
  • I'm forever on a mission to find the perfect balance between the many hats I wear. With that in mind, the openings continue to be limited. Additionally, weekend appointments are the first to go. Please keep that in mind.
  • In the past, these openings have filled crazy fast. Please follow all of the steps to better your odds. And please feel free to email me with any questions you have before Monday.

As always, I cannot thank you enough for the AMAZING support you've shown me. Thank you for sharing your lives with me and my lens. I absolutely love working with Michiana's most fabulous families!

p.s. Giving JHP as a Christmas gift? Pay the balance up front and I'll send you a gift certificate to put under the tree.

Post a Comment