SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, July 11, 2011

hometown | michiana family photographer

I've hit the ground running and have been a photo editing freak...with a stop for a DQ run and the park with Reagan and Reilly. It is summer after all. ;) Please help me welcome back to the blog this gorgeous brown-eyed family. Rach and I have been friends since high school and I was thrilled when she contacted me about a Michigan session. We had to work around her beloved hometown parade but I was happy to oblige. Hometown parades are where it's at around Independence Day, right?! Just so happens this hometown parade day coincided with the hottest and most humid day imaginable. How cute is this curly-head little mister? I especially love the eye-twinkle below, right. Thanks, guys. It was a pleasure.

Post a Comment