SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

fall opening | mishawaka family photographer

The countdown is on! Monday morning is the official Jenny Hoke Photography Fall 2011 Opening Day. Here's what you need to know...

  • I'll begin scheduling appointments limited Sept-Nov 2011 appointments via email on Monday, July 18th @ 9AM with EXISTING JHP CLIENTS. This is new this time, but I'm giving it a whirl. Always trying to see what works best.
  • If, by chance, there are any openings available I will open the schedule to all interested on Tuesday, July 19th @ 9AM. I will announce the status of that on Monday.
  • At 9AM sharp, email me with your interest, weekday/weekend preference, month preference, who will be photographed, package choice, location choice, etc. I will respond with possible dates and times and you'll respond with your choice. I will respond in the order I receive the emails but will confirm with those who reply first.
  • Be sure to provide an email address that you have easy access to all day.
  • A $50 non-refundable deposit is due to confirm every appointment (excluding follow-up Baby Step appoinments). The deposit is due within 10 days, after which I will open the date to others interested.
  • I will not be taking on any work from Thanksgiving into the new year. The next opening will take place in November for January-April 2012.
  • As much as I LOVE capturing your memories, I love my family more. I'm forever on a mission to find the perfect balance. With that in mind, the openings continue to be limited. Please keep that in mind.
  • Current 2011 prices are found under the investment tab.
  • In the past, these openings have filled crazy fast. Please follow all of the steps to better your odds. And please feel free to email me with any questions you have before Monday.
As always, THANK YOU for your amazing support and for sharing your amazing families with me and my lens. I am forever grateful for this opportunity. I'll end with my version of Ferris Bueller's quote "Life moves fast. If you don't stop AND TAKE PICTURES, you could miss it." Cheesey? Yes, but you get the idea.

Post a Comment