SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday, June 26, 2011

zebras and trains | goshen child photographer

Friends, it's been a tough week around these parts. If it's not the forecast of rain every day of the week, it's computer troubles. But believe me when I tell you, I still love my job. And I love you guys. The best clients this side of the Mississippi. :) When you get to create images like these...Adorable.Cutetothemax.Stylin'.Smiles.Trains.BabyZebras. Come on. It's the life!

So if you bear with me while I get caught up you'll be rewarded with cute smiles like these. Promise. And seriously thank you for your patience, kindness and support. Ya'll are the best!

P.S. Aren't these boys the cutest?!! Things are beginning to look up already. :)

2 comments :

  1. love love love! i am laughing really hard though because oliver's middle name is kasen :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you love love love in spite of my renaming your son. Oh, dear! I knew that and I think I even asked you again last week. Obviously, my brain is tired after the crazy week. Here's to a better week, though. Thanks, Heather!!

    ReplyDelete