SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, April 22, 2011

it's a good day | elkhart, in baby photographer

Oh, goodness...where do I begin?! First of all, I can't help but smile as I drive up the tree-lined lane to this girl's gorgeous farmhouse. Just visiting makes me feel all warm and fuzzy. I can't imagine waking up there every morning. As I walked in the door, I was greeted with a sweet baby snuggling up close to her momma as she slowly woke from her morning nap. More warm fuzzies. Momma got her girl dressed and then we were ready to go. We sat her on the bed, momma popped out her pacifier and, friends, the rest is history. I shared on facebook the first (very.first.click.) image that we captured. Let's just say it was a good day.

Photographers everywhere are buying faux wood-plank floors and distressed brick wall backdrops. This, folks, is the real deal.

It's taking everything I have not to share the entire session with you. Just know that there are more gems where these came from. And let me tell you why I love what she's wearing. There's no collar to hide her little neck. No sleeves or socks to hide those soft little arms and perfect little toes. There are ruffles for texture. A yellow sweater for a pop of color. The polka dots and stripes mixed together are just the cherry on top.

Now, Sweet Hazel doesn't have an ornery bone in her body, but it looks to me like she's saying, "Babies...that's how it's done" in this outtake.


Finally, I'm thrilled...no beyond thrilled...for an upcoming announcement regarding these beautiful frames. Eek!

2 comments :

  1. All I can say is WOW!!! Thank you, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so welcome! Did you realize that we were finished within 30 minutes or so? Hazel is a rockstar!

    ReplyDelete