SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, March 7, 2011

summer 2011 opening day | michiana photographer

THINK SUMMER! The sun is going to shine today and I'm going to announce the details for Jenny Hoke Photography's upcoming Summer season!

What you need to know:
-I will begin accepting limited appointments at 9AM on Monday, March 28th for May - August 2011.
-These appointments will be scheduled through email.
-At 9AM (Monday, March 28th), email me with your interest, weekday or weekend preference, month preference, who will be photographed, package choice, location ideas, etc. I'll respond with possible dates and times and you'll respond with your choice. I'll respond in the order I receive the emails, but will confirm with those who reply first.
-Be sure to give me an email address that you have easy access to all day.
-A $50 deposit is required to confirm every appointment (excluding follow-up Baby Step appointments). The deposit due within 10 days, after which I will open the date to others interested.
-As much as I love my job, I am a wife and momma first. That coupled with the current Baby Steppers means the opens are limited. Please keep this in mind.
-See 2011 prices under the investment tab above.
-There will likely be room for a few new Baby Steppers to begin in July and after! Stay tuned for more details regarding that.

These appointments have filled within a couple hours in the past, follow the steps above to better your odds. And please feel free to email me before then with any questions you may have.

I am giddy with excitement for this upcoming Summer season. Can't wait to work with Michiana's most fabulous families!!


Post a Comment