SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

scrumptious | south bend baby photographer

Seriously...does it get any better than this? Just look at this scrumptious little baby girl. Gia was a rockstar during our session on Tuesday. She did not complain until we were done. Perfect timing! Momma had fun dressing her girl up in all sorts of pretty things. I captured a few of these images in between wardrobe changes and they happen to be some of my favs.

When I walked in to this guest room, I may have done a little happy dance. Inside my head, of course. (I hope.) A bright room, with a great placed window, a comfy, neutral bed. Picture perfect for your own in home studio.

1 comment :

  1. she is the darlingest baby! how did i miss that you were shooting now? exciting times, my girl!!

    love the branding and this whole site...scrumptious all around!

    ReplyDelete