SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

warm and sunny? | south bend family photographer

No, we didn't fly down to the warm and sunny South. Is it even warm and sunny in the South these days?? I met up with this gorgeous family at our very own Potawatomi Conservatories, after rescheduling our first session due to the 3 ft of snow that got dumped on South Bend earlier this month. It's always a bummer to have to reschedule, but I tell my clients that it will be worth the wait. And it was true, again, in this case. Totally worth the wait!

I absolutely love what this family put together in terms of coordinating their outfits. Don't they look sharp?! It may take a few trips to the mall to get it right, but it's so worth the extra effort.

Loved my time spent with you guys! Thanks for a fun session!

Post a Comment