SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, February 24, 2011

blessed off | mishawaka, in photographer

It's not my birthday or New Years. It's not even Thanksgiving or JHP's birthday but I am feeling grateful today. Grateful for the blessing that Jenny Hoke Photography has been to me and my family. And all those whom it has touched. So, at the risk of leaving someone unmentioned, I am going to go ahead and name some names.

I'm thankful for my inlaws who bought me my first DSLR and in doing so "taught me how to fish". I'm grateful to my father-in-law who sat out on my patio time after time that summer and explained (and reexplained) (and re-reexplained) all he knew about photography. I'm thankful for those friends who kept nudging me towards this. And my dad, mom and my sister, Hilary, who proof-read my beginning words as I launched my business. I'm thankful to my other sister, Amber, and her family who allowed me to photograph their cute faces. I'm thankful for my beautiful daughters who are my favorite things to photograph. My biggest cheerleader, Matt. For the support and confidence. Love and inspiration. To my board members. Yes, I do have a board. Well...unofficially official. I turn to them with questions and decisions that need to be made. Opinions and gut feelings. To my early fans who jumped on this bandwagon and set the pace. To each one of my clients (turned friends) for trusting me with your memories. To each of you for stopping by and sharing the love. And most importantly to God who deserves all the glory. I am nothing without Him and the gifts that He has given me.

Seriously...the socks are off. Blessed off!

Post a Comment