SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, February 14, 2011

sharing the love

Want to know what makes my day?? Last week when I checked my inbox in the morning, I was greeted with the thoughtful words below. It most definitely made my day. It was music to my ears, in fact. I can't tell you how much it means to me to be invited in...invited in to see your lives and love through my lens. Thank you, Julie, for taking the time to send your words of gratitude like several of you have. Big, happy, inspired smiles here.

"Jenny, We got the disk the other day. LOVE them, as does everyone else that sees them! They're so good and we have so enjoyed having you spend time with our family and document our growth :) You have such a great way of just fitting in and allowing our girls and us, to be relaxed and to 'just be'. Hope we can see you again next year! Thanks again, Julie"

Some fun Valentine's pictures with my sweet Valentine's.

Post a Comment