SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

opening day (updated)


**ETA: I have updated two important facts. #1 Email and scheduling will both begin at 9AM on Monday, November 29th. #2 I will be scheduling January - April 2011 at this time.

The 411:


-I will begin accepting limited appointments on Monday, November 29th.

-These appointments will be scheduled through email beginning at 9AM on Monday, November 29th.

- See 2011 prices in post below.

-On Monday (Nov 29) beginning at 9AM, email me with your interest, weekday or weekend preference, month preference, who will be photographed, location ideas, etc. I'll respond with possible dates and times and you'll respond with your choice. I'll respond in the order I receive the emails, but will confirm with those who reply first.

-Be sure to give me an email address that you have easy access to all day.

-Deposits are now required for every appointment. You will have 10 days to send in the $50 deposit, after which I will open the date to others interested.

-As much as I love my job, I am a wife and mom first. That coupled with the current Baby Steppers means there are literally very limited openings. Please keep this in mind.

-Baby Steps is currently full. I anticipate opening for more babies towards the middle of 2011. Thank you for understanding.


Let me know if you have any questions regarding this process. I love working with Michiana's most fabulous families. Thank you so much for sharing this journey with me! You're the best!

1 comment :

  1. Such a beautiful picture!! Aaaanndd...I can't wait till Monday! It's on my calendar!!

    ReplyDelete