SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, November 15, 2010

magic | goshen child photographer

We've had a fabulous Fall in Northern Indiana. Yes? I've been able to hold most of my sessions with very little rescheduling due to the weather. And I'm doing a happy dance about that. By the way, my last post was #400! I haven't counted but that means I've done pretty close to 400 sessions. Photographing Michiana's fabulous families. Pretty cool! I've had a blast and I'm so glad that we're documenting your beautiful lives. Thank you so much! You guys are the hands-down, absolute, very best!

Now that the weather is turning, we're heading indoors more often. Can I just tell you that I LOVE it when we can take a corner in your kitchen (beautiful as it is) and turn it into an indoor photo studio? I mean, look at this. Some of the magic of natural light photography.

I spent a bit of my Friday morning with these handsome gentlemen. They did a super job! I would randomly hear "Iron Man!" and shout it back at them. Whatever makes ya smile, boys!

1 comment :

  1. Amazing Jenny! I love what I see so far and can't wait to see them all. And even a good one of the 3:o) Thanks so much!!!

    Angie

    ReplyDelete