SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, July 8, 2010

scheduling oct/nov


A few notes about tomorrow's opening...

  • -These appointments will be scheduled through email beginning tomorrow (Friday, July 9th).
  • -Be sure to give me an email address that you will have easy access to all day.
  • -On Friday, email me with your interest, weekday or weekend preference, month preference, who will be photographed, location ideas, etc. I'll respond with possible dates and times and you'll respond with your choice. I'll respond in the order I receive the emails, but will confirm with those who reply first.
  • -Deposits are required for new jennyhoke photography clients and all Baby Step clients. You will have 10 days to send in the $50 deposit, after which I will open the date to others interested.
  • -With holidays and current Baby Steppers there are literally very limited openings in October and November (up until Thanksgiving). Please keep this in mind.
  • -Please note..."Because of your great response and the Michiana Baby Boom, Baby Steps is currently full. I will not be accepting any new babies until further notice. Thank you for understanding."
  • -Thank YOU! You guys are the BEST!

Post a Comment