SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

oh, baby | jenny hoke photography

Folks, you are in for a real treat. While spending a week in my old stomping grounds over in the thumb of Michigan, (Hold up your hand with your fingers together and thumb extended. It looks like the state of Michigan.) I had the privilege of working with some fun friends and family. First up, is this handsome fella. He's the son of my friend, Rachel. Rachel and I sort of lost touch after high school, so I was thankful to reunite on facebook. And even more thankful and happy to get a chance to see her, meet her husband and baby boy. What a treat!

If you look closely in this next close up, you'll see that little J had quite a team cheering him on. Do you see everyone? Look closely in his eyes. :) He's blessed to have so much love surrounding him. Thanks, guys!

Post a Comment