SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, May 27, 2010

his next step | elkhart baby photographer

Say hello to the birthday boy! He's well on his way to conquering the world...or at least his next step.

One year old photo sessions are always a bit of work for us adults. Imagine that plus 1 million percent humidity and you get an idea of what we had going on. The sun was shining, though, and that was enough for me!

Okay, here it is...we've got a 1 year old birthday boy which means we've got a Baby Step graduation. My mind always flips through each session. The peace sign baby...remember that? And then the Notre Dame baby. That was this cutie! :)

I think the first year of life passes at a faster clip than most. I'm so grateful that I get to witness these important milestones with these precious babies and families. I love what I do!

Post a Comment