SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

blue | wakarusa baby photographer

I said last week that I had a thing for yellow...and I still do. But after seeing these, you can add blue to that list. Actually, my last 3 session have used blue and I'm loving the blue, for sure. Folks, little boys do not come cuter than this. Goodness! We had a sunshine and blue skies for our walk in the park. Baby Brother has turned one. You know what that means around here... Baby Step Graduation. Cue the Pomp and Circumstance. It's truly been a pleasure to meet and work with this little guy and his family. God Bless you little one!

2 comments :

  1. Oh Jenny -- I love love love these! My heart is melting just looking at the sweet pics you took of my boys. I have had so much fun working with you :) Thanks so much.

    Brooke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray! You are so welcome, Brooke! You have a beautiful family. :)

    ReplyDelete