SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

soccer star | south bend child and family photographer


A soccer star and handsome? It doesn't get much better than this. Watch out David Beckham! We met up this morning to celebrate this fella's 1st birthday in photos. It's always fun to meet these families who for months were known as an email address/name. I'm thrilled to announce that I've met jennyhoke photography's #1 fan! Ha! Daddy was teasing momma about how much she visits my blogsite. I love it! I'm so glad to know others enjoy stopping by. Truth be told, I've heard that there are several of you who stop by regularly. And to that I say..."Please keep it up!"

Oh my goodness...this next image about does me in. I can just imagine what Mini-David-Beckham is thinking. "Come on guys. My teeth are hurting me. I've got places to be...people to see. And my soccer ball is calling my name. Who is this lady with the camera anyways?? Was she cleared by my agent?"

Lindsey, I'm so glad that you can now see your handsome boy's face here. It was great to meet you. There was one more image that I was wanting to share but blogger isn't being nice tonight.

1 comment :

  1. Jenny-

    I LOVE the one with mom and dad holding his hands and all you see are their legs and hands. That is a great shot!

    ReplyDelete