SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, March 18, 2010

dreamland | goshen newborn photographer

I feel like I should post some sort of warning or disclaimer. Something along the lines of, "View these images at your own risk. You will want one of your own" or "Viewing these newborn images may increase your desire to become a mommy again...even if you thought you were done."
This newborn was simply perfect. When we was awake, he was content. And towards the end, he shut his eyes and allowed us to capture that sweet dreamland. His big brother is such a cutie and served as my 2nd shooter for the session. Once dad helped him get new batteries into his camera, he was up on my stepstool shooting right beside me. Such fun!

I'll say it again. There is something special in the air when you walk into a home with a newborn. Thanks for you having me, guys. It was a pleasure.

Post a Comment